Monday, March 1, 2010

The boogeyman

Today while I watch some episodes from the 2002 version of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe I thought I would post a few boards from the pitch for the film, Bump. Its premise is that the Boogeyman is actually a reference to an immortal monster hunter, not the monster it has come to represent today. Bump is what he calls his young padawan learner.


I'd recommend watching the 2002 He-man. Some great character designs, and the voice cast is a who's who of cartoon voices from my childhood. Adam/Heman is voiced by the same kat who gave Leonardo his pipes back in the day. Optimus Primal is Man at Arms. The rest of the cast is filled out with folks from Transformers, Beast Wars, Ninja Turtles, Dragon Ball Z and Reboot. Tasty stuff.

1 comment:

  1. The 2002 He-Man was the shizzle, Love Cam Clarke as He-Man/Adam. Great show, great voice cast... a shame it just didn't strike a vein with the public... heathens.

    ReplyDelete