Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ManTech

I spent months trying to figure out what line an action figure of mine belonged to.  It was a favorite from childhood, but I don't think the line was very popular considering other than my cousin I never knew anyone who had any of them.
Mantech_aqua_box_crop

Anywho.  It was ManTech.

Mantech_laser_crop

Yup, this bald dude is known as LaserTech.  Their creative department wasn't apparently all that creative.  There was a short lived comic book line tied to these guys, and each figure came with a miniature comic that is somewhere in my mothers basement.

EDIT: Here is the commercial for Mantech!

In other toy news, I have spent a lot of time on the hunt for the perfect vintage smell/texture slime.  Its an elusive creature for unknown reasons.  I will post an update as soon as my last candidate comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment