Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shameless Braggart.

I updated my resume, LinkedIn and so on tonight.  The new bit of my resume that made me smile was this section in work experience:

Digital Compositor Look FX
2011 – Present (1 year) Santa Monica, Ca

Look Effects is a visual effects studio whose credits include Captain America, Black Swan and Green Lantern. My credits while working with the wonderful staff there include:

• The Muppets                                     Dir. James Bobin                          Walt Disney Pictures
• Underworld: Awakening                  Dir. Mårlind, Stein                        Screen Gems
• Red Hook Summer                           Dir. Spike Lee                            40 Acres and a Mule Filmworks
• Finder (Season 1)                                                                                 20th Century Fox
• Bones (Season7)                                                                                  20th Century Fox
• The Perks Of Being a Wallflower     Dir. S. Chbosky                       Summit Entertainment
• The Dictator                                      Dir. Larry Charles                    Four by Two films
• I, Alex Cross                                     Dir. Rob Cohen                       QED International
• Life of Pi                                           Dir. Ang Lee                          Rhythm and Hues/Fox Pictures



Moving out to LA was a terrifying experience that started with six months of crap, but this makes me feel like it was more than worth it in the end. As an added bit of bragging, my wife spent all night working as an background actress on the set of a major sitcom! I'll leave that for her to elucidate upon.

Keep scribbling, Geek Nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment