Monday, May 14, 2012
Flea Market Weekends and Dead on the 101.
Things learned this weekend.
1. Tow truck drivers are modern day philosphers.
2. You can never have enough friends.
3. You can only expect payment in kind.
4. Firefighters and cops are woefully unhelpful out here, but random folk always surprise you.
5. My phone has learned to autocorrect/autofill tardi to TARDIS.
6. Fuel Pumps are far more expensive then it seems like they should be, but a truck needs one to run.
7. I need to know where the ice cream men get the Ninja Turtle ice cream treats.
8. The Rose Bowl flea market is a place where people test drive new outfits.
9. One can never get enough done cuz there is always someone else far more interesting than you.
Also, I found these awesome insect women at the Flea market. There was a Medusa in the set to, but she didnt strick me as cool. Their only markings are CHINA as they are cheap rubber toys. Anyone seen any more like these?
Bonus info, Ninja Turtle Ice Cream Treats are awesome and the only way to wrap up a day in Pasadena.
Spotted at the fair in an unmanned booth, a rifle shaped, Chinese Film Camera. Anyone have any idea what this is? It was in a military crate, but that may have been just how they kept it and had no bearing on its use.